Updated in August 2020
Levin Iglut – Golden Crown will open again 1st September 2020. As the world is facing an unforeseen challenge in COVID 19, we wish to send our warmest thoughts to our friends around the globe. We miss you, and you are in our hearts. We are fondly looking forward to sharing special moments with you when you feel safe to travel again.
Making your stay carefree and safe is a matter of heart to us. Our remote location offers privacy and seclusion. You can enjoy breath-taking views without even leaving your igloo. Those wishing to wander outdoors can do it safely on quiet paths starting from our yard. All our services can be ordered to igloos, including our restaurant’s arctic feasts for all senses.
Our sales office is open Mon-Fri from 9 am to 3 pm. We will continue to inform our guests on www.leviniglut.fi . Making a reservation for 1st September–31st October is risk-free. Payment is due only 14 days before arrival (bookings made from our sales office), and we offer a full refund in case of official travel restrictions. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Summary of our safety procedures
- The safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance to us. We are listening closely for new instructions from the Finnish Government and are determined to take action accordingly. You can find the latest updates on the coronavirus in Finland from the website of the Finnish institute for health and welfare: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vaccinations/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates
- Levin Iglut is located on a fell, on private property, away from others so staying with us should be carefree and peaceful. Each of our igloos is a separate unit, so getting into contact indoors with other people can be avoided easily.
- Extra attention is given to hygiene and cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all our facilities. Please use hand sanitizer always when visiting our facilities. Masks are available at the reception.
- We remind you and our staff to maintain 2 meters (6 feet) between persons not travelling with you.
- Our staff will come inside your igloo only by request. New, clean towels are delivered to you as you need them. We will make arrangements for room cleaning with those staying for a longer period of time.
- Our laundry service comes with a 100% hygiene and safety guarantee.
- Our staff only come to work when they are healthy and pays extra attention to hand hygiene. Please only visit Levin Iglut when you’re healthy.
- By your request, we can arrange for check-in, check-out, and all meals without face-to-face contact.
- Arriving from the airport to Levin Iglut can be arranged using prepaid private transportation.
- If you need any other special arrangements, we are happy to make them happen.
- There is a private doctor’s office in Levi, should the need arise for medical assistance.
Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything at all on your mind or you have questions about our safety procedures. The most current information is always available directly from our staff.